This Baked Egg In A Scone Recipe Turns Two Breakfast Favorites Into One

Anyone who knows me is very well aware of the fact that am such a foodie. I’m always looking for the latest trends in food, the most inspired recipes, and the strangest ingredients from around the world!
You can find me at the most popular restaurants in town, trying everything I can from their menus. But occasionally, I like to cook at home and try my hand at whatever strikes my fancy. I’m no great cook or baker, and can master some easy recipes, but when I get really excited about a recipe, I don’t hesitate to try it out.
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and perhaps the most important one of the day. I’m a firm believer that a good and delicious breakfast makes a good day (Belgian waffle cake, anyone?)
That’s why I’m obsessed with these scones. And they’re not just any scones. There’s a secret ingredient hidden inside: A whole boiled egg.
These special scones are easier to make than meets the eye. And they’re perfect for any occasion — especially if you’re a busy bee like me and always on the go!
Please SHARE if you're planning to enjoy this at home with your whole family!


0 nhận xét :

Post a Comment