Churro Sundae Bowls Are A Fun New Way To Enjoy Ice Cream

As a kid, I would always order ice cream in a cone rather than a bowl. After all, part of the fun of eating ice cream was getting to eat the cone when I got down to the bottom.
But it never dawned on me to experiment with otheredible ice cream containers. And I definitely never thought I’d be able to make one myself — until now.
In this exclusive video from David Burke Kitchen’s Executive Pastry Chef, Tracy Wilk, you’ll see how to make a delicious cinnamon sugar churro bowl for your ice cream sundae.
This is the perfect dessert for the whole family to enjoy for the summer. Just watch how fast everyone will have a smile on their face!
Scroll through below for a look at this one-of-a-kind edible churro sundae bowl. Then, watch the video to see this yummy dessert being made.
Will you be giving this a try yourself this summer? Let us know in the comments!
Don't forget to print the recipe and please SHARE with anyone you know who has a sweet tooth!

0 nhận xét :

Post a Comment