Pulled Pork Eggs Benedict: A Delicious Way To Start Your Day

Ilike to think that I’m an unbiased lover of all breakfast foods.
Depending on the day and what I’m craving, I could go for anything from a simple bowl of cold cereal to an elaborate confection like this Piña Colada French toast.
Still, if I’m being really honest with myself, there’s one breakfast food I come back to again and again. For me, eggs Benedict is the ultimate recipe for enjoying at peak breakfast time: Sunday morning, with a hot cup of coffee and the funnies.
Best of all, it’s essentially impossible to get sick of eggs Benedict because there are a million variations on the theme, from a New York version with lox and capers, to a California-oriented interpretation heavy on the avocados.
At the moment, we’re obsessed with a pulled pork version that fulfills our every comfort food fantasy!
Print out the recipe below to bring this scrumptious meal to life!
Don’t forget to print the recipe and SHARE this yummy breakfast idea with foodie friends!

0 nhận xét :

Post a Comment