Spice Up Your Evening With This Flavorful Chimichurri Curry Sauce

Pulled pork is one of my favorite BBQ dishes.
I’ve tried quite a few different pulled pork recipes, like this sweet and spicy pulled pork, but I’d be hard-pressed to say which one is my favorite. And while many would argue that I’d have to travel to Carolina to taste the best pulled pork, I have stumbled on a tasty three-ingredient recipe that I absolutely love, just like the three-ingredient frozen hot chocolate.
Using only pork loin, a bottle of root beer, some barbecue sauce, and a slow cooker, I made some sweet and delicious pulled pork right here in the LittleThings office. The process was so simple and the pork was so flavorful, that I decided to take my project one step further.
I took my root beer pulled pork and used it as the inspiration for a barbecue parfait in a mason jar. This project resulted in one of the cutest servings of barbecue that I’ve ever seen. I included pulled pork, mashed potatoes, and baked beans in my parfait. And now I can’t wait to make these at home for my friends. They are perfect for a party or even a wedding!
Will you be making these barbecue parfait mason jars with sweet root beer pulled pork yourself? Let us know in the comments.
Ingredients
  • 2 jalapeños
  • 2 cups finely chopped fresh cilantro
  • 2 cups finely chopped fresh parsley
  • 2 medium cloves of garlic, minced
  • 3 Tbsps. lime juice (about 3 to 4 limes)
  • 3 Tbsps. dry red wine
  • 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
  • 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus a bit extra for brushing
  • Kosher salt
  • Freshly ground pepper
  • 2 lbs. skirt steak
  • Instructions
    • Grill or broil the jalapeños until the peppers are blackened on all sides. Peel the jalapeños and remove the stems and seeds.
    • Combine jalapeños, cilantro, parsley, garlic, lime juice, red wine, vinegar, olive oil, and a bit of salt and pepper in a blender, and blend until smooth.
    • To grill the steaks, first rub them with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
    • Grill until medium rare, about 2 to 4 minutes on each side. When the interior temperature reaches 125 °F, they're done.
    • Let the steaks cool about 5 minutes and slice.
    • Serve with your sauce and enjoy!
  • This is a perfect recipe for a fancy but fairly effortless dinner. Be sure to SHARE it with someone who's been looking to spice things up but not break a sweat doing it!
  • Source


0 nhận xét :

Post a Comment