Delicious Easy-To-Make To-Go Salads In A Mason Jar

Life is sometimes just too busy to allow time for making overly-complicated and elaborate meals. So whenever I can find a creative food hack to help me cut down on time, I’m willing to give it a shot.
That’s why I was so excited to find this quick, easy, and delicious Mason jar lunch! Now, I’ve tried delicious Mason jar recipes before, like this BBQ Mason jar parfait — and I’ve even made tasty drinks in a Mason jar, like this refreshing fresh fruit sangria. But when I saw just how easy it was to prepare this time-saving lunch in a jar, I knew I’d be making it right away.
In this video, our DIY experts demonstrate how to make simple and delicious Mason jar salads. They are the perfect meal for someone like me who is constantly on the go. And for days when I’m not in a hurry, these are great for taking with me to a relaxing outdoor picnic.
This brilliant food hack only requires some fresh veggies and your favorite salad dressing! I used cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, peppers, onions, and spinach, but you can use your own creativity to make any kind of to-go Mason jar salad that you would like. Before you know it, you’ll have a unique and tasty lunch in an adorable container.
What will you be putting in your Mason jar salad? Let us know in the comments!
Please SHARE if you love simple and creative on-the-go meals like this.


Source

0 nhận xét :

Post a Comment