Impress The Whole Family With This Delicious Stuffed Pork Tenderloin Dish

One of my favorite ways to show off my creative side is by experimenting with new and delicious dishes in the kitchen.
While I may not be a master chef, I am always down for trying a variation on a classic recipe  like with this yummy corn flake fried chicken. And now that I’ve spotted this recipe, I will be changing the way I make pork tenderloin from now on.
Pork is a tasty protein that is easy to prepare for any amateur cook like myself. But with this simple recipe for stuffed pork tenderloin, I can take my dinner dishes to a whole new level.
This exclusive video shows how to make pork tenderloin, stuffed with delicious fresh vegetables and topped with a white wine reduction. It might sound too complicated, but I was amazed by how easy the steps were to follow.
Check out this dinner recipe below, and then watch the video to see the preparation process in action. This really is the perfect dish with which to impress the entire family  they may just start to think that I am a master chef after all!
Ingredients
  • 1 large red pepper
  • Olive oil
  • 1 large shallot, sliced
  • 2 boxes baby spinach
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • 1 1/2 lbs. pork tenderloin
  • 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
  • 3 sprigs rosemary
  • 1/2 cup dry white wine
  • 1 cup chicken broth
  • Instructions
    • Blister, steam, and peel red pepper.
    • In saucepan, sauté onion and spinach in olive oil, adding salt and pepper to taste.
    • Set aside to drain.
    • Slice pork tenderloin down the middle, and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
    • Lay pepper, spinach mix, and blue cheese on top of tenderloin.
    • Fold closed, and top with rosemary.
    • Tie tenderloin shut with five pieces of string.
    • Roast tenderloin for 12 minutes at 425 ºF to internal temperature of 145 ºF.
    • Set aside to rest.
    • Reduce white wine and chicken stock in saucepan, and season to taste.
    • Cut strings off of tenderloin, remove rosemary, and slice.
    • Top with white wine reduction, serve, and enjoy!
  • Will you be trying out this delicious dinner recipe at home? Let us know in the comments.

    Please SHARE this yummy pork dish with friends and family!
  • Source

0 nhận xét :

Post a Comment