Wow Your Guests With A Tasty Twist On Stuffed Peppers!

When I have free time on the weekends, I just love to spend it cooking.
I don’t have much time on weeknights, and I end up eating a lot of easy-breezy meals, like this tasty one-pot pasta. While this is one of my favorite meals to eat, it just doesn’t really scratch the cooking itch.
When I can, I love to test out recipes that take just a little bit longer, especially if I’m also entertaining on the weekend. I pump up my cooking music and get cracking; after all, the fun of trying out a tasty new appetizer recipe is well worth the extra effort!
Next on my to-do list? I’ve been dying to try out this delicious recipe for stuffed peppers. But these aren’t just ordinary stuffed peppers, they have a seriously tasty twist that will put pep in the step of any dinner party.
Each pepper is sliced open, filled with a mini sausage, and wrapped in bacon!
If that sounds as sinfully delicious to you as it does to us, make sure to print out the recipe below.
Follow along with the video for detailed instructions, and make sure to SHARE with anyone who’s been searching for the next hot appetizer!
Ingredients
  • 1 pack of bacon
  • 4 oz. cream cheese
  • 12 mini sweet peppers
  • 12 mini smoked sausages
  • Instructions
    • Slice each strip of bacon evenly down the middle. Set aside.
    • Slice cream cheese into 12 even cubes. Set aside.
    • Make a T-shaped slice down the center of each pepper, and remove the pith and seeds.
    • Place one of the cubes of cream cheese into the hollow of each pepper. Spread evenly.
    • Place miniature sausage on top of cream cheese inside of pepper.
    • Pinch pepper closed, and wrap tightly with bacon.
    • Bake 40 minutes at 350 °F.
    • Serve hot with dipping sauce of your choice. Enjoy!
  • Make sure to SHARE for anyone who’s been searching for the next hot appetizer!
  • Source

0 nhận xét :

Post a Comment